Friday Finds commences! Here’s the scoop of the best in weddings from this week:
1. The chalkboard love timeline: Are you just dying over it? It’s sentimental and sweet, with rustic appeal. It may not work in more dressy venues, however, in which case, find an ornate framed piece, and paint the glass with chalkboard paint. Dressier, yet still homemade and charming.
2. We had the fortune of producing one of the first large events at Triunfo Vineyards. The site doesn’t paint the full picture- see the site for contact info and check out the gorgeousness yourself. Conveniently located in Agoura, just off the 101 – yet feels a world away.
3. One of our favorite new ideas for the registry: A beer tap and cooler! This puppy keeps beer fresh for 30 days. It’s a dream come true for lots of brides and grooms. Get out the scanner gun and fire away on this keeper!
4. And now, a silly stress reliever for when wedding tension gets the best of you: My new favorite site for a quick humor hit is Some E Cards. Not just their cards, but their blog is hilarious – check out Don’t Miss This on the right hand side of the site for gut-busting snippets from the WWW.
5. In Flowers: Garden roses, the full, fragile, and gorgeous foils to the less expensive, more widely available, tightly wound roses, are becoming more common on the floor of the LA Flower Mart. As couples demand more specific styles and lush, vintage looks (as well as a more cost effective option to peonies), wholesalers are filling the need.
My absolute favorite is cafe ole. I love earth and blush tones, and this bloom is stunning…and sometimes peers its lovely head on a nearly morning at the Mart.
6. And we leave you with our favorite real wedding from this week: A “skeleton key” wedding that has the right combination of goth, vintage, and rustic romance. Very unusual and still cohesively styled.
That’s our best wedding scoop for the week! Any questions about our Finds, just shoot us a note at email@example.com. Have a great weekend!